Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I found a gown for SCC

<Cue the fanfare and trumpets in true Walt Disney style and an announcer with a deep baritone voice>
"Ladies and Gentlemen, boy's and T'girls of all ages! Kimberly has found a gown!"
<Cue Mini mouse, Cinderella, Snow White, Belle, and assorted other princesses twirling by in grand style!>
"Brought to you by Calvin Klein courtesy of Von Maur (on serious sale), Kimberly has purchased a floaty long black dress that is sure to bring visions of Hollywood Starlets dancing down the red carpet to your mind!"
Hah! ok, it's 10 minutes to 1AM, and I have to be up at 5AM to jog and get to work so this post will be short! I bored y'all with my tales of fear concerning my lack of a formal gown for SCC so I thought I'd let you know that I found a long, modern, and glamorous black dress on sale at Von Maur today. I tried it on in the store (A personal first for me!) and snatched it! There was a cute moment i will share later when I have time. I bought it and now only hope I can do it justice! I also bought a really cute pair of Mary Jane pumps that are awesome and y'all will love!
I'll share the whole story when I get time ti write it up! G'night y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment