Monday, September 22, 2008

Working on My 1967 Mustang

So I’ve been working on my 1967 Mustang again. It has sat idle for about a year while I took care of other priorities. I’ve got the engine compartment pretty much done. I’ve been working on it for so long that I’d forgotten how bad it looked when I started. I was kind of shocked when I was going through the pictures I took while we were taking the engine out and saw how bad it had been before all my work.

Here is the “before”:
100_4298 100_4308 100_4311 100_4312 100_4318 100_4402


And here is the “after”:
Mustang 001 Mustang 002 Mustang 006 Mustang 007 Mustang 008

Wow – talk about an improvement!

No comments:

Post a Comment