Monday, July 16, 2007

In Houston Again


In Houston again! Houston is OK, not my favorite place to be but they DO have one hell of a mall called the Galleria. I wore a new skirt - short, cute, and flirty!




Just for giggles I went into Nordstroms. Don't get me wrong, I knew that I couldn't afford to play there, but I thought it might be fun to look around. I found a top I thought was cute and thought to myself "hmm, at Target that would be $30, but here its probably $200".
Then I pulled the tag out and looked at it - and almost fainted! They wanted $1,800 for a normal, run of the mill blouse! Holy smokes I've had cars that didn't cost that much! My first car was a 67 Mustang that I bought for $600!
I've got to know - are there really people out there that can afford to pay $1,800 for typical blouse? I mean, I could see it for an awesome gown along the lines of a wedding dress, but a BLOUSE?
Hmm . . . I wanna be a rich red neck!

No comments:

Post a Comment