Saturday, July 16, 2016

Didn't do myself any favors . . .

After a string of thefts from my yard, we installed security cameras all around our house. You might still get away with stealing something from my yard now, but the odds are real good that I am going to get a good look at you when you do. Anyway, it has become my habit to check the cameras when I am away from home, just to make me feel a little better, and to make sure that all is well with my family while I am away. Well, a week or so ago I took a trip to Broken Arrow Oklahoma, and there I am surfing through our camera footage that night when I see yours truly getting into the truck that very morning to leave.
That was a mistake. . .
See, here I am trying to fool myself into thinking that I am somewhat passable, and the video said not only no, but HELL no. I looked like a line backer with pretty hair. Not exactly the look that I was going for.
So, important note to self - do not look at the camera feeds if you're gonna be in it . . .

6 comments:

  1. But hey, pretty hair!

    Hugs,

    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linebacker? I don't think so. Pretty hair...definitely. The camera must be distorting the picture! Cause you ARE passable!

    Hugs,

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are always tough on ourselves. I have a number of GGs that tell me I pass even though I look in the mirror and say who is that guy. So hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your much too critical Kim about your looks, as Mandy remarked the camera is on the blink, the picture from your last post says it all still a cracker!
    (Pardon my Irish)
    xx
    Abigale

    ReplyDelete